Job Description Summary
The Radiology Segment Sales Specialist is responsible for driving sales in GE Healthcare Digitals Radiology IT and Advanced Visualization product portfolios as well as collaboration across all GEHC businesses to drive growth. Coverage Territory: Open to candidates located in the Continental United States.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Drive sales of designated Radiology solutions across set geography. Utilizes good understanding of the entire GEHC portfolio
- Create a holistic territory plan & manage net new sales process from prospecting to close to achieve annual operating plan by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve acct penetration & complete territory coverage
- Own prospecting strategy, forecasting, funnel... development & management, territory dev and close deals within assigned geography. Achieve orders, sales & targets
- Develop and implement an annual business plan supporting attainment of quota and market share growth, and update on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Dev & maintain a high level of prod knowledge of IT and GEHC & competitive prods
- Dev and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key-buying influences in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization including billing office, department administrators, physicians, and the C suite to include CFO, CIO, CEO and CMO
- With deep understanding of our solutions, evangelize our dig strategic direction & Precision Health & it’s benefits to the GEHC businesses, products & customers
- Partner with the GEHC region acct teams, build and execute on growth & enterprise strategies, cultivating and delivering new business opportunities and growth
- Analyze sales pipeline and maintain an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved
- Represent GE (internally and externally) at both a strategic and tactical levels including but not limited to sharing the GE strategy as well as participating in and/or leading a customer sales call
- Formulate winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE products
- Utilize tools with proficiency and rigor to help manage daily sales operations processes. Tools such as SalesForce.com and Apptus
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing and Field Marketing to develop, execute and maintain progs &initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree Or Associates Degree and 3 years of software or healthcare experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of software or healthcare experience
- 5 years of selling experience in related industries.
- Must be willing to travel 50%.
Desired Characteristics :
- Radiology Imaging IT experience preferably Post Processing Imaging experience.
- Deep understanding of the Healthcare IT landscape.
- 8+ years of software industry experience with proven track record
- 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare business segment and consultative sales/marketing experience including strategic selling and negotiation and demonstrated ability to grow business outside of current install base.
- Ability to operate effectively in a technical and commercial environment.
- Experience calling on the “C” level executives within healthcare providers.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No