Who is Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
What You'll Do
- Be a part of the founding ops team of a startup within a startup. We're launching a new business line within HCP and we're looking for motivated go-getters... that want to be a part of something great! Big opportunity to learn and grow as the business line goes from crawl, to walk, and then to run.
- Average day breakdown:
- 60% - Inbound calls on behalf of our customers to schedule jobs and answer customer questions
- 15% - Customer communication via phone/email/text
- 10% - Work collaboratively on ideas to improve internal policy and procedures
- 10% - Outbound calls on behalf of our customers to follow up on leads, or schedule appointments
- 5% - Team meetings
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High achiever, someone who is willing to go above and beyond on a daily basis
- Startup mentality, willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated by learning, helping others, and achieving goals
- Comfortable talking on the phone with our customers who are owners or employees of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other businesses in the trades, as well as our customer's customers
- Team player who can effectively communicate and work with others
- Knowledge of the trades is not required since we'll train on it, but it's strongly preferred!
Why Work Here
- Do meaningful work that you can be proud of, because our business helps improve the lives of our customers
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor
- Have fun at work, actually enjoy the work that you do
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off
- 100% remote work position
Compensation: Min $35k OTE
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals' business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation