ESTIMATED HOURS PER WEEK: 40
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (long term project, estimated 1 year)
LOCATION: Remote (must overlap 6+ hours with PST, must be available 8 hrs/day, starting no later than 8am PST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60 - $80 USD / HR
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need an experienced sharepoint and o365 engineer for an enterprise client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT & THE PROJECT
Our client is a large enterprise ($1b + annual revenue) specializing in audio (noise reduction, encoding, compression).
They are looking for an experienced Microsoft SharePoint engineer (administrator & developer) who also has experience owning the configuration and support of various other Microsoft Office 365 applications (i.e. needs to have broader O365 experience than just... SharePoint).
• Must have 3+ years of experience setting up and supporting SharePoint (on-premise and O365) development (workflow, site creation and maintenance, power apps, info path forms)
• Must have hands-on experience performing the functional and technical roles involved in various project phases such as requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding/development/configuration, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
• Must have extremely good communication skills and be comfortable working with both technical & business partners at various levels of seniority.
• Must have experience governing a large company’s SharePoint environment, including application of security & maintenance updates.
• Must have a working knowledge of Azure Services and Integrations including Microsoft Graph API
• In-depth experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack and Azure Cloud-based Solutions is highly desirable.
Specific technical skills required:
• Expertise in designing and building applications using various technologies including C#, .Net framework, Model View Controller (MVC) application framework, jQuery, Java Script, REST API, Graph API, O365 & SharePoint Online, Client Object Model, PowerShell scripting
• Expertise in PowerShell extensively to perform various reporting or automation tasks for O365, SharePoint Online, Active Directory, and other O365 applications.
• Expertise in Microsoft Flow (Power Automate), Power BI dashboards and Power Apps processes to provide reporting and metrics
• Investigate and implement useful out-of-box SharePoint capabilities by creating custom web parts using .NET, complex SharePoint workflows, features and branding solutions by following SharePoint best practices regarding site set-up, site security, maintenance.
• Provide ongoing support to the SharePoint solution by maintaining/governing the environments and troubleshooting and resolving support incidents (related to security, administration, content deployment, web parts, IIS, WSP Solutions, etc.)
• Develop and deploy SharePoint’s application framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
• Implement SharePoint-based workflows using software life-cycle management (requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment)
• Coordinate Level 2 SharePoint and other O365 tools Escalation Support with Microsoft
• Administration of Office 365 Services: SharePoint, OneDrive, Power Apps, Flow and MS Teams
• Triage support tickets (Requests, Incidents, Problems) and accurately manage information about these tickets in ServiceNow to provide great customer service and avoid breaching an service level agreements (SLAs).
• Ability to research and quickly assimilate new Office365 applications/tools, concepts, architectures and features is essential.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust team. We will answer your questions about the project and our platform. If we each determine it is the right fit for both our client and you, the candidate, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project