Part-Time Executive Administrator – Temporary Role
• Remote – US
• Part-time and Temporary Role, Approximately 5 hours per week for 6 months
Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers’ relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe And Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune... Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
This experienced Executive Assistant will support our Vice President of Customer Success enabling seamless operations and serving as a critical communication link across offices, teams, and customers all over the world.
What you’ll achieve:
• Master the art of day-to-day calendar management, expenses, logistics and reporting around key business initiatives
• Own the planning and management of your executive’s meetings, 1:1s, speaking engagements and client meetings
• Anticipate the needs of the VP
• Build strong relationships with executives, support teams across Gainsight
What we’re looking for:
• Executive support experience working at an international fast-paced organization
• Advanced proficiency with Google Calendar and Apps
• Highly professional, flexible and polished with an exceptional level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
• Exceptional follow through, prioritization and reliability; excellent judgment on when to escalate
• A sense of humor, willingness to be your authentic-self and a deep believer of being human-first. Love of chocolate and dogs a plus (though most definitely not required!)
• ADD: Self-starter attitude and enthusiasm when working independently and as part of a team
At Gainsight, we don’t believe in doing things as a “means to an end.” Life’s too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that “work vs. life” is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Our 5 core values:
• Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule (“Do unto others…” and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
• Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
• Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
• Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
• Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why you’ll love it here:
• Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
• Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
• Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
• Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
• Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
• Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
• Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
• Our Values: They are unique – Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
• Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships