Job Title: Administrative Assistant Virtual Intern
Job Type: Unpaid Internship
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
· Social media promotional work: Use social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, emails to build professional connections for you and for our company and promotion our products.
· Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
· Speaker initiations
· Agenda planning
· Event coordination
· You are studying for or have a University degree in Engineering, Computers, Science, or any related tech fields
· You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
· You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
· Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
· Receive 3 certificates, and
· It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and... competitive in the job market.