Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
- Create product listings, perform optimization for e-commerce platforms such as Amazon
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Perform social marketing to promote our products
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Speaker initiations
- Agenda planning
- Event coordination
- You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from... anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market