We are looking for a Java Technical Lead with proven project experience and working across Service Delivery Life Cycle. The primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will work with our team of engineers to design and build an innovative healthcare-focused product that will make a positive impact on seniors and their families.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in defining system requirements, producing designs and building application systems based on business requirements.
- Architect, design, develop, and support the most visible Internet-scale features and infrastructures.
- Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility
- Provide guidance to less experienced developers
- Work with the engineering team to execute timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous... and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Attend an 8:30 am EST DSU
- 4+ years of programming experience in Java frameworks - Spring, Hibernate etc.
- 4+ years experience in software design, development, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with Angular 6.0+ is must.
- Must know or be willing to learn Jhipster
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns.
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
- Good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box to achieve the defined business feature with minimal impact and revisions.
- Experience working on different version controlling systems i.e. Github, SVN.
This is and will always be a remote role. Anyone on the east coast is encouraged to apply. We offer fully-paid healthcare for the employee