Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VCs with Microsoft being an investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and help us revolutionize a multibillion dollar industry.
As the Marketing Operations and... Analyst Manager, you will report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with the Demand Generation team to use data to locate new opportunities, improve our current campaigns, and effectively drive new pipeline and growth. You will manage the marketing technology stack ensuring data is flowing correctly between systems, build attribution and forecasting models utilizing our current tools, and develop dashboards and reports that clearly speak actionable insights.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage data flow in the marketing tech stack (Terminus, GA, Hubspot, Unbounce, etc) and Salesforce to generate, distribute, and report on marketing performance and influence
- Optimize and refine our single source of truth for marketing analytics information including developing templates, planning inputs, reports, and dashboards
- Serve as a primary source of analytic oversight within the Marketing team, identifying inconsistencies/dependencies in data and working with stakeholders to make necessary next steps
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to monitor campaigns to optimize performance
- Create and scale reporting to provide a holistic understanding of demand generation performance, attribution, growth drivers, engagement, and trending
- Consolidate and synthesize weekly, monthly, and quarterly status reports to be shared with stakeholders, executive team, and board members
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a way that is clear and actionable
- Create and maintain an attribution model and forecasting tool to inform planning, budget allocation, and marketing channel efficiency recommendations
- Shape how our team manipulates and visualizes data
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years working with a mix of strategy, analytics & operations in a SaaS company or top-tier consulting firm with strong exposure to SaaS data
- BA or MA in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or similar field
- Amazing analytical skills and obsession with data to locate problems and uncover insights
- Proficiency in data analysis, financial modeling, and visualization to solve complex business problems
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation, ABM and CRM platforms (Hubspot / Terminus/Salesforce).
- B2B SaaS attribution modeling and ROI analysis. (Brightfunnel/Terminus or other experience is a plus)
- Detail-oriented, with effective presentation and communication skills to be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environment with the ability to work under pressureEvisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States