We are seeking a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, who will lead, manage and execute digital marketing across the brand including social, digital, web, content, and strategy. This person will be a SEO, SEM, and paid media expert who has a successful track record in improving digital results and website conversions. The ideal candidate will be a digital leader with deep experience and a clear track record of developing disruptive and innovative campaigns that push the boundaries to drive engagement with our current customer base and new customer acquisitions. They will partner closely with other Marketing team members as well as the Product and Sales teams to develop and execute programs that result in revenue growth from digital channels.
This position is ideal for a marketing leader who has experience leading cross-functional teams and executing overall digital strategy. This stellar hire will also help oversee our website refresh, paid ads and optimization of current... digital structures. The go-getter candidate for this role will be able to not only create a strategic path of digital but roll up their sleeves and be a hands-on doer for maximum impact. Additionally, this role will have high potential for title advancement.
Fuel Cycle is the leading all-in-one experience management cloud platform. We help the world’s most customer-centric brands such as Google, Hulu, Facebook, Amazon, and more engage directly with their consumers and capture actionable insights through our online communities. We've recently been recognized by INC5000 as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies and ranked in the 2021 GRIT report as #6 Best Technology Provider. Fuel Cycle was also listed as one of LA's Best Places to Work for 2021 by BuiltinLA. At Fuel Cycle we foster a culture of customer obsessed individuals who empower each other to work passionately and deliver an extreme impact to our customers.
- Lead and execute the digital marketing strategy across campaigns driving clear decision-making and key stakeholder alignment with business teams and senior management
- Drive social media strategy, content development, and execution for an “always on” high engaged consumer base across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and emerging partner platforms
- Lead detailed analysis of campaign effectiveness/tracking, reporting and operating systems to be aligned resulting in reliable data
- Drive a seamless customer purchase experience through the creation and execution of a cohesive brand, and product story orchestrated across our digital channels and touchpoints to drive demand, consideration, engagement, and purchase
- Oversee social analytics, website analytics, LinkedIn analytics and Google Analytics
- Execute and manage paid ads across LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Direct strategies to test, optimize, and scale our performance marketing efforts across paid social, programmatic, SEO/SEM, and content syndication to generate demand
- Implement UX/UI strategies into website and landing pages to increase online conversions
- Understand and clearly define segmentation based on personas, targeting and analysis
- Identify insights through digital measurement and performance tools to inform strategic decisions and actionable insights
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
- Must have experience: in Saas (B2B) with Online Self-Service Model preferred
- Experience creating and supporting integrated digital marketing, social media campaigns, engagement events, developing full cycle reveal-to-launch and post-launch strategies
- Must have tools/technology experience: SalesForce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Market Research domain expertise strongly preferred
- Experience designing and leading growth strategies and customer acquisition programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Appetite for all things digital and social including developing innovative campaigns, leveraging the newest tech across platforms, and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement