Swan Island Networks has been developing situational awareness and alerting software for over a decade. Swan Island's TX360® software platform helps companies make faster, better informed decisions in mission critical situations. Our SaaS products are used by corporate security groups on a day-to-day basis for monitoring physical threats. Today our products are right in the middle of helping companies navigate ongoing disruptions due to COVID-19.
A career at Swan Island Networks will give you insights into the world of corporate security and risk management.
- Provide administrative support to our Vice President of Customer Success, helping to add efficiency, optimize resources, and ensure client success.
- Track status of client engagements, demos, pilots, and sales. Support sales team with up to date documentation.
- Produce data reports on a regular basis, using Excel and PowerBI.
- Prepare, proofread and format documents using Microsoft Word and... PowerPoint.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Take detailed, accurate notes in client meetings.
- Proactively take steps to move opportunities forward.
- Establish positive rapport with clients and team members.
- Support and assist other team members with projects and as backup, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Organized, responsive, professional demeanor, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and agile, with the ability to innovate and pivot, as needed.
- Comfortable in a technology-driven, high-paced environment.
- Highly proficient in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Team player with superb collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate remotely.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and other related platforms.
- Experience with Power BI or other data platform, data analysis and presentation skills.
- Experience with Wordpress, Mailchimp, and the major social media platforms
- Big plus! Familiarity with the security, risk management, or business continuity sectors
- Big plus! Familiarity with SaaS software sales.
- Great team, opportunity for growth
- Flexible, work from home arrangement
- Open to part-time (PT