We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Tel Aviv (Israel) and Boston, MA (USA), Guardicore is changing the way organizations manage their Cloud and data centers cyber security.
The Professional Services organization in Guardicore delivers product and implementation expertise to our customers, ensuring they are able to maximize the value they receive from our Guardicore Centra platform. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will leverage your expert skillset to ensure customers can successfully visualize and segment their networks.
You will be responsible for leading the adoption of Guardicore Centra to our Tier 1 customers, strategically guiding them on both implementation, segmentation, and the operationalization of our product. As a TAM, you will develop sustainable relationships with diverse stakeholders – from executives, to those architecting and implementing Guardicore Centra within their enterprise.
If you are excited by new... technology, enjoy solving complex technical challenges, and obsess over customers the way we do, then we want to speak with you.
- Rapidly accelerate and sustain the adoption of Guardicore Centra within a customer’s environment. Working hand in hand with your colleagues in Professional Services, you will assist in the implementation of Guardicore Centra and lead the continued operational support once implemented.
- Become the in-house ‘Trusted Advisor’ for all things Guardicore; from product knowledge, to roadmap, to daily support – you are the go-to person within the customer’s organization for their Guardicore needs.
- Advocate strongly for your customer. Often requests will be complex, intricate, and require your expert knowledge to present all relevant details to the Product Team.
- Develop meaningful relationships with relevant primary stakeholders, allowing you to understand and respond to the customer’s needs better.
- Proactively assessing issues that arise, then taking ownership of issue management, escalation through to resolution.
- 4+ years of experience working within a large enterprise. You’re able to work confidently and independently within set customer frameworks.
- Demonstrable experience designing and deploying network & security Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Linux & Microsoft Windows operating systems to be a good level
- Automation & Scripting: You are knowledgeable on common configuration change management systems and are preferably able to script using Bash/Powershell/Python when needed.
- Skillful in configuring and troubleshooting security components for multiple vendors. You will possess a working knowledge of relevant technologies used to troubleshoot and resolve issues