Postscript is building a world-class Design team. We’re hiring exceptional Senior Product Designers to create experiences for the most important new marketing channel in decades. As Senior Product Designer, you will design delightful experiences for our customers. You will be deeply integrated in product teams and collaborate very closely with engineers and product managers. You will have a high degree of empowerment and ownership over critical projects. As a Senior-level designer, you will have ample opportunity to impact high-level design decision-making, mentor junior designers, and actively contribute to team and process improvements. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Design delightful, creative experiences that customers love to use to grow their business
- Provide a comprehensive range of design activities, including problem definition, user flow examples, component usage, content and verbiage, and QA (visual and technical)
- Collaborate with your... assigned product engineering team(s) daily. Brainstorm, design, and iterate with engineering and product teammates
- Actively contribute to Product and Brand design critiques. Lead sessions as needed
- Ensure that your assigned team(s) continually ship solutions in line with timing expectations and goals. Iterate quickly and push to effectively increase throughput
- Regularly lead customer interviews. Develop customer profiles and accurately define customer problems. Use this work to actively guide your design efforts. Share this knowledge with your team
- Understand systems and flows, and prioritize design improvements to yield the maximum customer impact in the shortest amount of time. Use data to support your decision-making process
- Actively contribute to the overall product design roadmap, including design decisions and priorities
- Coach and mentor junior designers and help others improve.
- Recommend improvements to Postscript’s Design process and push to continuously improve Design operations Postscript
- Utilize Postscript’s Design System and actively contribute to improvements
What We’ll Love About You
- Multiple years proven SaaS product design experience. You’ve been the sole designer or lead designer on important, strategic initiatives for a company
- Strong design skills (including stellar online portfolio)
- Familiarity with ecommerce design
- Expert-level Figma skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience.
- Demonstrated mentorship experience
- Experience with HTML/CSS is not required but very nice to have
Postscript focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Shopify , and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Austin, and Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Postscript has raised $4.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.
You can view their website at https://postscript.io or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn