Management Concepts is seeking an e-Learning Developer to join our growing Learning Technologies team! In this highly visible role you will participate in the planning, organizing, and developing of online training curricula, materials, and programs to meet specific learning technology needs. The successful candidate will have expertise in designing multimedia solutions, achieving Section 508 compliance, and packaging web-based training (WBT) courses for SCORM or TinCan API. Expertise in design and development of multi-tiered web applications using popular Adobe development products, rapid development tools and graphic design software is a must. Experience with Xyleme, mobile development, or Cornerstone onDemand would be a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, create, develop, and support learning technology initiatives and provide technical expertise for the programming of online content.
- Develop WBT, self-paced training, microlearning, and other learning technology... offerings.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of learning technology materials and applications including storyboards, wireframes, mockups, project plans, and other relevant design products.
- Provide support and training on existing and emerging learning platforms, practices, and technologies.
- Be creative . . . be ready to pull from your personal experiences when asked to propose training solutions!
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Instructional Design and Technology, Graphic Design, or other closely related field.
- 3-5 years' experience developing and supporting online learning and other learning technologies.
- Proficient in at least one rapid-development eLearning tool, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Xyleme, or other authoring tools.
- Proficient in multimedia/web development software, such as the Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Premiere, Audition, and After Effects), Articulate Storyline, Adobe Connect, Apple Final Cut, Apple GarageBand, or similar software.
- Proficient in creating and editing images in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and/or similar software.
- Experience with 508 compliancy standards, requirements and tagging.
- Experience with digital photography and videography is a plus.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS), including SCORM packaging, testing and uploading courses.
Management Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws