Senior Property Manager
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's objectives.
- Responsible for training and development of all personnel assigned, either directly or through others.
- Maintains relationships with peers and all other team members within the company.
- Maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and others serving the Company or the properties.
Duties and responsibilities
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Maintaining the physical asset & Tenant interactions —
- Supervises work completed by employees, vendors and contractors.
- Assures adherence to specifications (contractual; operations manual).
- Conducts formal site inspections of building interior and exterior
- ... Makes recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacements.
- Ensures observance of safety regulations.
- Ensures regular tenant interactions
- Builds rapport with tenants, vendors and others with building use and interaction
- Rent collections & billings —
- Works with Senior Property Manager to ensure rent collections in accordance with policies and procedures by lease and by property/owner.
- Ensures notification of rental changes to tenants per direction
- Calculates and corresponds relating to all reconciliations, bill-backs and annual billings as may be required by property per direction
- Financial reporting —
- Develops annual property management plan and operating budget
- Reviews all monthly financial reports and ensures preparation of all operating and variance reporting as needed or required, by property.
- Approves property expenditures.
- Works with Senior Property Manager on employee training and assures that all supervised employees and third-party contractors comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Interfaces with outside professionals regarding legal, accounting, insurance, tax, and other matters, as appropriate.
- Ensures property files and records are maintained.
- Continually improves management and technical skills.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in commercial property management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- CPM® or CPM® Candidate, or RPA preferred
- Real estate license required at hire or within six months of hire date (if applicable by State)
Specific Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Attentive to detail.
Office & Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Yardi preferred
- AvidXchange preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
This position is an exempt position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Employment at Insite Properties is at-will.
Insite Properties is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Property Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place