Who We Are
Bestow is a digital life insurance company built on full stack technology and AI. In a world in need of greater financial resilience and protection, Bestow democratizes access to smart financial products and powers some of the world’s leading consumer platforms. We are reimagining and rebuilding a 400-year-old, $7 trillion industry to create a brighter future for millions of families. And we’re just getting started.
The Bestow team is a diverse band of first principles thinkers on a mission to do good. We’re fortunate to be backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VC and MunichRe.
Bestow is hiring an Account Manager
You will be responsible for recruiting, implementing and managing strategic partnerships with
external organizations. You will work closely with our chief distribution officer to execute on
deliverables and timelines for successful implementation of multiple distribution opportunities.
You will be responsible for managing... and developing relationships with key partnership staff to achieve our goals. This role requires strong account management and detailed oversight in executing contractual details to exceed our customer expectations.Key Responsibilities
- Serve as key relationship point of contact with assigned distribution accounts and their staff keeping customer at forefront of all discussions.
- Develop client-specific project plans to include sales, marketing, implementation and operational goals.
- Achieve all internal and client deadlines to ensure successful implementation of key programs.
- Create and deliver routine field communications and sales/marketing campaigns to identify unique communication strategies and correct audience for each message. Leverage multiple communication outlets.
- Assist in the monitoring and collection of competitive intelligence from industry and distribution to grow awareness of the competitive advantage Bestow holds. Competitive intelligence includes: business objectives, growth initiatives, marketing campaigns, primary markets, websites and other relevant data.
- Responsible for leading sales meetings with key distribution partners to include home office, web based meetings, and off-site conferences, trade shows and office visits.
- Manage and coordinate activities and calendar events with assigned accounts to optimize company presence and seize available opportunities with objective to bring company message to a larger audience and deeper within the distribution.
- Participate in the design, development and execution of company marketing initiatives including: products, services, sales material, and other company promotions in order support distribution efforts of partnership.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management.
- Requires nationwide travel. Approximately 50% depending on corporate needs.A Little About You
- Solid 10 years of experience in brokerage insurance market leading relationships with distribution partnerships.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, sales or related field
- Required knowledge and experience of Life Insurance company operations (customer service, information systems, marketing, sales, underwriting, etc.
- Interpersonal skills to establish relationships with sources of intelligence within the company, the industry and within the Partnership businesses
- Strong analytical and computer skills (prefer Google Suite)
- Experience with creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects with focus on individual delivery dates
- Ability to train small groups on key research findings