POSITION: Digital Marketing Manager
COMPANY: Cathy Heller
REPORTING TO: CEO, Cathy Heller
STATUS: Full time independent contract position
LOCATION: Remote; US-based, 9:00am-5:00pm ET
START DATE: December 2020
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH November 27, 2020
ABOUT THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER POSITION
Cathy Heller is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about people and uncovering their god-given talents. We believe every person is here on a divine assignment and we are on a mission to help them discover their life’s work. We understand that God doesn’t make extra humans and we are all pieces to a greater puzzle in life.
To help us bring greater visibility to our mission and touch more people, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has strong experience in digital marketing and online business models. Core competencies in digital marketing implementation, content creation, launch and funnel strategy (development, implementation... conversion, and management), project management, team management, and strong technical acumen are the core skills that satisfy this role. The successful candidate will lead the business and the team to a game-changing level.
An important goal of this role is to lead Cathy with marketing strategy and increase our visibility across multiple platforms. Launch experience is required so you can assist and lead with strategy. Familiarity with book marketing is a plus.
This Digital Marketing Manager role is a remote, full time independent contract position working 9:00am-5:00pm ET. We ask that only US residents apply.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR CATHY HELLER IF…
- You love to talk marketing strategy, bring revenue-generating ideas and have experience in businesses that leverage digital marketing.
- You have managed multiple launches.
- You bring content strategy and can oversee the content calendar.
- You are savvy on social media. For example, you know how to create swipe ups on IG stories.
- You are experienced at creating purposeful opt-ins and grow an email list.
- You are familiar with podcast production.
- You are growth-oriented and value your personal development.
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about the things that bring you joy.
- You are down to earth, humble, self-accepting and non-judgmental.
- You are a giver by nature and generous with your energy.
- You have a spiritual connection to God.
- You are open to new ideas and have an abundance mindset.
- You practice humility and understand it’s ok to “fail forward”.
- You are a risk and action taker.
- You are an overachiever and always practice excellence.
- You prefer to be an “intrapreneur” over an entrepreneur.
- You are extroverted and enjoy people.
- You enjoy leading leaders and are competent, and comfortable in leadership.
- You practice gratitude daily.
- You are a great team leader; leading with kindness, yet you are able to drive results from the team.
- You are proactive and are the type of person who is always thinking two steps ahead.
- You love learning new things and can jump in and implement big ideas with enthusiasm.
- You can multitask and ensure all loops are closed on projects
- Assist in digital marketing strategy, ideation, and improvements so we operate proactively verse reactivity.
- Ensure brand increases in visibility.
- Create funnels that begin with content strategy and end in a sale.
- Create strategy for content that leverages social channels and podcasts.
- Funnel strategy and implementation.
- Solid understanding of opt-ins and growing an email list.
- Create purposeful social media strategy
- Capture clips from Cathy’s coaching sessions and create content.
- Track, review and improve upon ALL key metrics in general including social media channels, organic traffic, membership metrics, etc. so we have a stronger sense of where we were, where we are and where we are going.
- Increase our visibility across multiple social platforms.
- Assist in book marketing.
- Create detailed project plans and manage the day to day projects, launches, special events and other needs that arise.
- Oversee our content calendar and ensure it has been planned out. Bring content strategy.
- Manage the production of our podcast.
- Create a plan to book out our podcast with guests.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative project plans.
- Track project status and provide detailed but succinct updates to the CEO.
- Create and document new systems and processes for internal activities.
- Improve on current systems.
- Build out new SOPs and ensure current SOPs are up to date and checked frequently.
- Oversee task management.
- Event management.
ABOUT CATHY HELLER
I am here to help people learn to listen to that whisper within that has always wanted to paint more or write or open a bakery. I will light a path forward to show you how doable it really is to get paid to serve others in the ways you feel most alive. In order to make brilliant things we need the courage to begin before we’re “ready” or “perfect". The core of being successful in life or business means having radical empathy. I find coaching so rewarding because I have helped thousands of people find momentum and create a life they love waking up to. I offer group programs, courses and retreats.
Cathy Heller is the host of the popular podcast Don’t Keep Your Day Job, which was given the #1 spot on iTunes. Cathy’s show has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, HuffPost, the NY Times and Inc Magazine’s “top 9 podcasts”, and has over 13 million downloads.
APPLY at the link below prior to November 27, 2020