Panasonic – Cloud Software Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get To Do
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Software Engineer to join our team at CIRRUS by Panasonic. In this role, you will work on a cross-functional team of engineers and creatives to build front-and-backend systems, services, and APIs that power the next generation of traffic management software solutions. You will heavily leverage AWS services, including Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, and many others, to... build real-time streaming applications, analytics, and data visualizations that will revolutionize roadway safety and traffic management.
- Defining and developing front-and-backend systems, services, and/or APIs
- Create tests for all work done.
- Work with the DevOps team to improve deploy and build process of stacks and repos.
- Code reviews, architecture walk throughs and cross functional team knowledge transfer.
- Process ceremonies, such as agile ceremonies, planning meetings, and team meetings.
What You’ll Bring
Education & Experience:
- Advanced experience with one or more programming languages including Python, Node.js, or Go
- Advanced experience defining and developing APIs using ReST or GraphQL
- Experience deploying and running applications in the cloud
- Experience defining and developing microservices or SOA applications
- Experience with serverless/FaaS technologies like AWS Lambda
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related degree or relevant experience.
- Experience with other AWS services like Cognito, Kinesis, ECS, etc.
- Experience with geo-spatial data or GIS
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America