Experity is an industry-leading software and services company focused on urgent care software solutions, we have expertise to help our clients grow, thrive, evolve—and succeed. Every member of our team is encouraged to think and act as an owner. When you play on our team, you are challenged to bring your best every day—and then some. It makes us better. It makes you better.
By joining Experity, you will make a positive impact on your team, our clients, and our community. If we haven’t caught your attention yet, let us share what we offer our team members:
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous maternity/paternity leave
- Paid vacation and 8 paid holidays
- 401K company match
- Experity Synthetic Equity Program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
The Product Owner role will drive growth and innovation in Experity’s product portfolio. Serving today’s end users, while meeting the expanding needs of our growing client-base, this person will work closely... with creative engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve the healthcare industry.
- Help define the overall product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Monitor product performance; identify and drive opportunities for product enhancements
- Conduct customer-centric, data-driven product discovery, including regularly observing customer interactions (sales, install, service, support) and conducting customer interviews
- Manage the risk in new product efforts through value, usability, feasibility, and business testing; measure and report results.
- Work closely with users and internal stakeholders to ensure your features are the best possible market fit
- Create and manage the roadmap, backlog, and sprint plans for your scrum team in concert with the overall product strategy
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and QA to ensure delivery against product roadmap
- Drive transparency to backlog detail, progress, roadblocks, etc. (across partners, Agile teams, senior leadership, etc.).
- Represent your product in formal executive settings and reviews.
- Partner with the go-to-market team to prepare operations, marketing, sales, account management, and support product channels for launch
- Lead by example and hold your team accountable to delivering outcomes that matter
- Coach and mentor more junior product owners
- Help product managers maintain product-line financials at the scrum team level
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design, Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated experience defining and delivering a roadmap of features that improve NPS and top line revenue
- Experience conducting and analyzing customer and product discovery efforts (e.g. interviews, usability tests)
- Experience proposing and analyzing product KPIs
- Experience with Scrum and Scrum software tools
- Prior experience in healthcare technology
- Demonstrated experience driving ambiguous issues to resolution
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities, including multiple products