EnterSolar is now accepting applications for a full-time Digital Content Producer. This is a remote position, with the option of working out of our New York City office. The qualified candidate should be bright, detail-oriented, and hard-working, with strong writing, editing, and research skills.
The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for writing, developing, editing, and publishing content for a variety of digital platforms; including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, white papers, and more. The Digital Content Producer will also create messaging, marketing materials, and various forms of digital online copy that can be used to promote services, increase brand awareness, and foster new leads.
- Write, develop, edit, and publish copy and digital content for marketing campaigns, including emails, social media, blogs, infographics, etc.
- Develop and manage publication calendars... to ensure the timely completion of publications, deliverables, and projects
- Research relevant topics, including new technologies, state and federal policy, financial analysis, etc. that support marketing materials
- Conduct competitive analysis on content generation across the industry and provide reports on trends and best practices
- Ideate and propose new content for EnterSolar’s platforms
- Work collaboratively, efficiently, and effectively with the direct team and other EnterSolar departments
- Use content management systems that allow for team collaboration (Google Drive, Trello, etc.)
- Monitor and track SEO performance and work with webmaster to make adjustments accordingly
- Assist other department leaders with special projects related to writing, editing, and content creation
- 5+ years of experience in content writing and/or editing in the digital space
- Self-motivated, flexible, and goal-oriented with extreme attention to detail
- Mastery of grammar, punctuation, spelling, citations, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Google: Documents, Sheets, and Slides
- Basic understanding of SEO strategy & metrics
- Experience producing video, podcast content, and webinars is a plus
- Candidates with the majority of qualifications above are encouraged to apply*
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position through the form below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “Digital Content Producer."
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law