Are you looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact and long-term growth with a fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency?
Our agency produces quality work for companies across multiple continents. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Consultant who can help raise the quality of our work to the next level and continue to push us forward.
Marketing Consultants are the liaison between our team and our clients and are often the “face” of the company for our customers, but they are also well-practiced in all things digital marketing and can think quick on the fly when it comes to answers clients questions about campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
The candidate must be highly organized, very proficient in managing a large volume of accounts, and able to balance multiple projects at one time.
Our Marketing Consultants work with clients weekly, helping them define their goals, build their strategies, and ensure that all project tasks are completed on time, under budget, and... done exceptionally well.
NOTE: This is a remote position.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Highly organized! Detail-oriented and is bothered when things fall through the cracks – your agenda/timeline skills are organized to a “T”
- A strong understanding of marketing and content development in order to help our clients clarify their message and convert leads into customers
- An ability to turn the client’s goals and our own user research into messaging and building marketing plans
- Very comfortable in moving clients along, asking for deliverables, ensuring items are completed by our team (and by our clients) in a timely manner in order to stick to schedule and budget
- A leader, through and through. You are very comfortable pitching and defending your work to strangers and longtime acquaintances.
- A strong ability to think on your feet and seek to find answers when they are immediately unclear
- Great vibe and culture fit. It’s important for you to fit in with our company and what we’re aiming to achieve together
- Exudes our core values (Hungry but Humble, go after Excellence, create Value for the customers we Serve, Own life when possible, and Never Stop Learning)
- Fully participate in our project management system (fair warning, we’re Asana die-hards and it’s what keeps our team on track!)
- Constantly recommend adjustments to our process to improve flow, production, client results, and client satisfaction.
- At least 1 year of agency experience
- At least 6-months to a year experience working in HubSpot
- Experience with the StoryBrand framework
- Digital marketing experience
- Technical experience (setting up and changing domains, connecting integrations, basic website changes, and updates)
- Comfort and familiarity in HubSpot, Asana, Slack, Google Apps, and Adobe Creative Products and any other marketing automation software.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote flexibility
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off
- A yearly tech stipend for a new computer, new iPad, or other technology to help you do your best work!
- A quarterly stipend for productivity, wellness, and continuous learning.
- Opportunity to grow fast and be part of something from the ground up
WHO WE ARE
Lone Fir Creative works with marketing leaders, who are overwhelmed and struggle to convert qualified leads for their sales teams in order to grow their business. We help them clarify their story, build their strategy, and hit their goals through ongoing marketing and website design & development services.
Specifically, we help companies generate leads through their online presence, nurture them into opportunities, and close them into customers. We create websites and marketing plans for our clients, and we help them implement their lead generation strategies ongoing over time.
What an inside look into our culture? Read what Ashlee has to say and meet the rest of the team.
Location: US Locations Only