Offering Leader Apps Infrastructure MU-Azure - Northeast Region
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business, expanding into new areas, helping us to grow our market share and the clients positive business outcomes.
About the Role:
As a Director, Region Offering Lead, you will lead the overall strategy, performance and growth Microsoft Azure Services Offering in the largest Market Unit globally, right here in the Northeast Region. You’ll team closely with both the Regional and the Area Market Unit Leads to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments in Azure cloud. In this key role... you’ll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the “face” of the offering internally and externally, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for our clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, engaging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed.
• Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval. If you're looking for an impactful, client-facing role, it doesn't get better than this!
• Support, nurture and drive quality delivery and client delivery outcomes for offerings and solutions in your Region in conjunction with managing your budget for Area/Region metrics.
• Positioning offering and cross-offerings with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, you develop strong beneficial relationships and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients.
• Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development, where you can make your mark!
• Support direct selling teams, from crafting solutions through proposal and closing deals, with regional business travel as needed.
• About You:
Your successful leadership track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships makes you a stand out with C-sat and happy clients. Your honed communication, influencing and negotiating capabilities have helped you establish and grow solutions with key clients. You enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
About Your Background:
• You possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. We always love advanced technical degrees (IT, Engineering, etc.) or an MBA.
• You have around 7 -10 years of relevant technology experience (think solution sales, offering creation, delivery and business management) and 5+ years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience with measureable results in a consultancy or professional services firm.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status