As an Azure DevOps Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of client applications to the Cloud.
Work You'll Do/Responsibilities
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Clients environment
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
- Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks
- Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
- Identify new tools and processes to improve... the Cloud platforms
- Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
- Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 3+ years of DevOps/Infrastructure implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
- Deep understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Extensive experience in architecting, designing, and building cloud native multi-tenant SaaS applications preferably in Java, Python languages
- Hands-on experience in implementing microservices architectures, containerization, fault-tolerance, orchestration, and security with Kubernetes deployment
- Must have experience in developing microservices with RESTful APIs with Java, Python languages.
- Requires a strong background in data structures, algorithms, performance, and scalability for application development.
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in configuring, deploying, managing, and monitoring applications on Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Cloud certifications: Azure, AWS, GCP