FlashSpread is a FinTech platform that sells directly to Banks as well as integrates with some of the largest FinTech providers in the space. We are growing rapidly and our Customer Success Manager will get exposure to all aspects of support Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Engagement and Enablement within the banking/lending space. Our clients love us and we need some one to help us continue our success.
This position is for an extremely self-motivated and disciplined person. You must be looking for a career, not just a job. This is the opportunity to become one of the early employees of a startup that is signing up S&P 500 customers as clients. You will be given a lot of responsibility and since it is a small team, your impact will be felt throughout the company. We treat everyone as adults, which means that you will not have a manager watching over you, but you will have the support of the entire team. Currently the company is completely distributed and will remain that way... for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19. However, this candidate must live on the East Coast to support our clients in that timezone.
As a customer first company your position is one of the most important. You are the gatekeeper to our customers. You are solely responsible for ensuring customer engagement and retention and will report directly to the CEO.
• Become a master of our Support Software (FreshDesk)
• Ensure that our SLA’s are upheld
• Create and maintain knowledge base articles for customer self-help
• Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating the platform
• Conduct training sessions/webinars as needed
• Conduct pre-sales product demos
• Help create the customer success playbook
• Understand what the customer needs/wants and identify product gaps and prioritize them.
• Own the full product development cycle end-to-end for a new feature of FlashSpread.
• Work with the product team to prioritize new features
• Survey customers to identify priorities for product development
• Communicate new features to current customers and ensure engagement
• Will be on the East Coast Time Zone.
• Have Commercial Banking and/or Underwriting experience and want to leverage those skills for something more exciting and interesting.
• You are not shy. You are quick to join a conversation and provide your data-driven feedback and/or opinion – and most importantly, you know the difference between those two. While you will not be micro managed, we will have a lot of integration via zoom and slack and care to hear from you.
• Familiarity with and excitement about the FinTech and SaaS space.
• Exposure to startups in the software space
• Exposure to Customer Support software (FreshDesk is a bonus)
• Candidates should have a curiosity about products and an analytical approach to thinking about technology
• Currently enrolled and pursuing an MBA degree
Our company has been deeply rooted in our core values “CITES” pronounced (See -Tuhs) since inception. These values should be embodied in both the personal and professional lives of all our investors and employees. If (and only if) you read the below and think that it describes you then please apply within.
Continuous Improvement: There is no such thing as a minor improvement. Any step taken towards betterment is a giant leap. You must put forth the effort to make our software, business, lives and communities the best possible version, constantly.
Inclusive Meritocracy: Inclusive stands for diversity and Meritocracy means both people and performance matters. We believe that diverse points of view add value and improve performance. We accept ideas from any source that have merit in improving our stakeholders' condition.
Transparency: Never hide issues and always be truthful. Always lead by example and make any issues known so that we can work collectively to find a meaningful solution that goes beyond the problem to fix the root cause.
Empathy: Work hard to understand the feelings of one another. Once you understand their emotions you will know best how to help solve their problems.
Simplicity: While extremely difficult to accomplish, complex problems are best solved with simple solutions.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon