We’re a fully remote community design agency. Through branding, campaigns, and experiences, we create moments of inspiration, build lasting audience engagement, and help organizations more compellingly tell their own stories.
Our clients range from established global players to scrappy young upstarts, but our work is unified by a collective drive to create authentic connections and community around joy-delivering, world-changing brands. This can take on many forms—hosting an intimate dinner and conversation about workplace inclusivity, crafting a look and feel of an annual college football game held in the Caribbean, developing a social campaign letting occupational therapists know about a new online retailer selling adaptive fashion for their clients—but community is always at the center of the end result.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Tons of room for growth and learning—the sky's the limit
• Annual bonus
• 100% employer-paid healthcare
• 3 weeks of vacation
• 3... company-wide “rejuvenation weeks” to focus on cleaning up your inbox and checking items off of your to-do list with minimal distractions
• Fully remote culture - freedom to work from wherever you’d like
ABOUT THIS POSITION
CatalystCreativ is looking for a Creative Director. Our team is small and thrives on swift collaboration, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing a lot of different hats, and swapping them out frequently over the course of the day. From providing our team with guidance and ideas to launch new and exciting projects, to managing client relationships, to spearheading internal projects, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company. You are a storyteller at heart. You are a team player that wants to see others grow. And you are always looking for ways to grow, yourself.
Strategy and Creative:
• Conceive, craft, and execute best-in-class creative and content ideas on time, on brand, and on strategy.
• Manage, motivate, and creatively direct our internal teams, developing and executing the most premium creative and content to accomplish business objectives.
Design & Execution
• Oversee design team to elevate each team member’s development and project management to ensure consistent and beautiful visual storytelling across all media.
• Oversee and quality assure daily, weekly and monthly creative treatments for client and internal initiatives.
• Drive best practices across all creative including, design, illustration, animation, motion graphics.
• Design and create digital marketing campaigns, advertisements, and other promotional materials.
• Design and format text and graphics, prepare proofs, make corrections and requested edits in a professional and timely manner.
• Identify and manage a network of external creative and content partners for freelance projects as needed.
• Lead weekly one-on-one meetings with design team. Collaborate on a weekly basis with full team to align on monthly/quarterly priorities to ensure maximum client ROI.
• Work closely with executive teams to ensure deliverables are in line with client goals.
• Relentlessly develop and enhance your creative directing, management and leadership skills.
• Proudly fly the CatalystCreativ flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
• Inspire and build with other creatives on the team by continually surveying and discussing art and cultural trends and happenings and by delivering amazing work.
• Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social first storytelling that extends across all traditional media. Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in authentic ways to solve business objectives.
• 5+ years of developing strategic brand and creative direction in-house or at a creative agency
• Experience managing teams within a fast-paced environment. Experience leading, managing and mentoring creatives across a range of personalities and experience levels. Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
• Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). Keynote deck master builder. Proficient in Google Drive.
• Knowledge of the digital event space and creating virtual experiences a plus.
• Superior presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
Sound like your dream job? Please send resumes, cover letters, and portfolios to [email protected]