The Web Content Coordinator for the Americas is responsible for the management of the Smurfit Kappa Group website in The Americas, the regional intranet page, and the roll-out of the global and regional digital strategy on social media. The objective of this function is to actively contribute to SKG Vision: to be globally admired.
• Coordinate web and Intranet projects across The Americas. This includes specialintranet sites for events and specific department sites.
• Receive, translate, proofread, adjust and share Group web content for The
• Americas websites
• Keep webpage and The Americas intranet updated
• Prepare monthly reports to share with SKTA MCN during meetings and to discuss
• with The Americas Communications Director.
• Receive, answer, and redirect web requests for The Americas websites. Prepare
• monthly reports on web requests for Sales Managers in The Americas.
• Support regional campaigns and generate internal email campaigns for the... Americas countries.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing
• Fluent in English and Spanish is a must, Portuguese is a plus.
• Social media marketing management (content and campaigns, paid & free)
• Design programs
• Google analytics
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Digital marketing management experience (web page and social media)
• Strong project management skills
• Proactive team player
• Passion for service
• Goal-driven with proven success in a fast-paced environment
• About Smurfit Kappa
Smurfit Kappa is an FTSE 100 company and one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging in the world, with operations in 23 European countries and 12 countries in the Americas.
Smurfit Kappa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, status as a Vietnam Era, disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal Veteran, recently separated or other protected veteran. Smurfit Kappa also complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where Smurfit Kappa operates.
Our vision is to be a globally admired business, dynamically delivering secure and superior returns for all stakeholders