We are looking for an ELA Product Marketing Manager. In this role you will be responsible for crafting and executing a comprehensive marketing plan for ELA products, including EL Education, Guidebooks, and Odell. This is an opportunity to scale your impact and change the field of education. This is a hands-on position in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment, so we are looking for a candidate who has both expertise and an appetite for innovation.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key player on a fast-moving, cross-functional team, leading various campaign and operations initiatives for K-12 core and blended learning products focused on ELA. This position works closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to grow our products. The Product Marketing Manager conducts gap analyses and drives the creation of key marketing and campaign assets that are needed to drive revenue. In this role, you’ll report to the Director of Product Management... ELA.
• Experience bringing curriculum products or features, to market in the curriculum space. At least 5 years of Product Marketing, Product Management, or Enablement experience in Education
• A passion for the LearnZillion mission
• Knowledge of or ability to quickly develop a deep understanding of the K-12 marketplace and our company’s position within it.
• Strategic marketer with a passion for the customer and an analytical mindset.
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills, including ability to distill complex issues quickly and summarize key points and implications.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated success managing projects of varying size, complexity and length in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong collaboration skills with an outstanding track record in facilitating alignment across stakeholders and teams.
• Demonstrated experience building print and digital curriculum products and bringing them to market
• Experience with, and desire to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
• MUST HAVE K-12 Common Core Experience
We offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits choices, including Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays, 10 health, 6 dental, and 4 vision plans to choose from and a variety of ancillary benefits. We contribute to an employee’s HSA account and 401(k), and provide at no cost to employees: life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance. We invest in training and development to support your professional growth and provide a casual work environment. But even more importantly, we’re a great place to work!
Weld North Education is obsessively focused building the best digital curriculum capabilities and resources in the world; to enable teachers, administrators, parents, and students to benefit from innovative technologies designed to maximize potential.
Over the last decade, WNE has invested millions of dollars to make its digital offerings more powerful and effective. Today, we are beginning to bring the best digital curriculum capabilities to a broader base of students across the entire K-12 landscape. See what we’re doing to bring learning forward