Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices. Atlassian is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, with millions of customers across our products (Jira, Confluence, and Trello to name a few). We’re continuing to invest heavily, in a bid to bring out the best in every team. We're growing our design team globally and searching for passionate, designers, and design managers who can bring their unique perspective to Atlassian.As a Product Designer on Confluence, you'll work in an amazing cross-functional team of Designers, Engineers, and Content Designers to innovate the way Atlassian builds and design products.
In This Role, You'll Get To:
• Own the onboarding experience for Confluence both web and mobile.
• Work closely with feature teams to ensure consistent E2E user journeys... across the product.
• Collaborate with Marketing on how new features get messaged to our users.
On Your First Day, We'll Expect You To Have:
• 4+ years of professional UX/product design experience, either in a single product start-up and/or enterprise-level software
• An eye for detail, and the ability to get to the root of the problem with a customer-centric lens.
• Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
• You should also be comfortable synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative research.
• Solid execution skills, with experience in modern tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Mural, Invision, & Keynote.
• A desire to learn, and grow from a strong team of designers. Our team moves fast, and there's always something to learn
And Ideally, We'd Hope You Have:
• Experience in onboarding for enterprise products
• Experience in UI elements and Visuals
• Interest in Content Design and documentation
• Some practical experience in mobile design, for iOS, and Android