If you are a iOS UI/UX Designer with experience, please read on!
Based in San Diego, CA, we are a well-established and successful app company. We currently have multiple apps in the store that are all doing very well, and need to bring on a strong iOS App Designer full-time to help take us to the next level. This is a direct hire role, but you MUST be based on the west coast and you must have an updated portfolio to share. iOS only, NO android. This is an exciting role as we continue to grow and we are actively interviewing. If you have an artistic background (music, painting, art, etc) even better! You MUST have have experience bringing consumer-facing iOS apps to market (ideally in a perm role).Top Reasons to Work with Us
• *full-time remote!
• *get to work on new and existing apps that are doing very well!
• *small but mighty team with great leadership and vision for the company!What You Will Be Doing
- Brainstorm and collaborate with product managers, engineers... and other stakeholders.
- Push for emerging user interface/interaction design standards and best practices.
- Ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation.
- Work within a tight-knit agile team to deliver on product goals.
- Use data (qualitative and quantitative) to make informed, strategic decisions.What You Need for this Position
3+ years of experience:
- UI/UX for iOS
- Experience bringing consumer-facing iOS apps to market
- Sketch - Photoshop - Illustrator
- Wireframes - User Flows - Interactive Prototypes
- Eye Catching Portfolio - recent and up to date!
- Work on existing and create new iOS apps
- Remote work experience - remote teams
- Artistic background - passion for the arts
- Information Architecture
- Familiar with technical restraints and limitationsWhat's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Profit sharing
- Full benefits package
- Lots of perks!So, if you are a iOS UI/UX Designer with experience, please apply today