Title: Coder Abstractor
Location: United States – Remote
The Coder Abstractor is responsible for conducting chart reviews for purposes of identifying, confirming, and/or documenting appropriate medical coding per Quality Outcomes and/or ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM requirements.
• Accurately and efficiently conduct medical record review/abstraction services;
• Maintain accuracy and productivity standards on all assigned projects
• Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor regarding issues/nuances that arise during review processes;
• Submit complete, timely and accurate information as per protocol;
• Attend all department meetings and trainings as directed;
• Complete accuracy, and inter-rater reliability testing upon hire and on an ongoing basis as determined by Inovalon;
• Maintain appropriate certification/licensure as required in this position;
• Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
• Adhere to all confidentiality and...