Boston applicants: This is a hybrid position, work from home the majority of the time with occasional days in the office!
If outside of Boston, there is an opportunity to work remote.
- Employee stock ownership program eligibility begins day ONE of employment. ESOP contribution is targeted at 6% of your annual compensation.
- COMPANY PAID Paternity & Maternity Leave.
- COMPANY PAID volunteer time off.
- Company match charitable giving
- Fitness Reimbursement program.
- Home office equipment reimbursement.
- 100% company paid professional development.
- 3 weeks of PTO your first year.
- 2 paid floating holidays, 1 day of paid volunteer time off
- Multiple benefit plans, eligible day one of employment- NO WAITING PERIOD.
- Modern, laid back office environment.
- Executive team invested in the success and happiness of our employees.
Conducts Real Property reviews for DMA clients by reviewing client properties, and making and assisting with... implementation of tax savings recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts physical inspection and meet with production managers at client location
- Prepare trip notes detailing issues and opportunities for tax savings
- Follow real estate market activity/trends in assigned geographic area
- Prepares reports and analysis supporting DMA’s position for State and Local taxing authorities; reviews and submits periodic status reports to clients; prepares Letters of Findings for clients
- Provide support for Tax Managers and Directors in the real estate assessment review process, including representing clients during appeals and hearings with State and Local taxing authorities
- Produce and edit Report of Findings along with the Tax Manager to ensure accuracy
- Negotiate assessment reduction directly to assessing authorities