An AmLaw 200 law firm in Atlanta, Georgia (Cumberland Mall area) has an immediate need for a Transactional Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Attorney. The firm is open to remote candidates but would prefer that the candidate be local to the Atlanta area. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of applicable legal experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work and collaborate with an excellent group of legal professionals!
Location: Atlanta / Smyrna, Georgia – Possibly remote for the right candidate.
- Keeping clients updated on case status.
- Team participant to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions
- Conduct legal research.
- Draft and edit complex contracts, leases, agreements, commercial loan documents and closing documents.
- Review title, survey, and due diligence documents, and negotiate title policy coverage.
- Meet transactional deadlines.
- Juris Doctor (JD) from a respected law school.
- ... Minimum 2 years of experience as a corporate real estate attorney with active Georgia Bar or another state membership in good standing.
- Commercial leasing experience is a plus.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Organized, proficient at multi-tasking, and detail oriented.
- Works well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Takes initiative while working independently.
- Ability to work in a team with support staff.
- Can effectively interact with clients.
- Licensed to practice law in Georgia (Good Standing).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software products.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records