Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the... pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
- Native level of proficiency in oral and written Japanese and English. French, Portuguese or Italian are a plus.
- Deep passion for Digital Marketing. Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience focus on digital portfolio projects.
- At least +2 year of experience as a community manager or similar role.
- Management skills and strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; take responsibility and ownership to manage projects.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends. Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online. Have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- Can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and communicates well within a team. Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Canva master and a pro-editor of short-engaging videos. Experience with design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
About the role
- Evaluate and develop the content strategy to cater to our users. Schedule content and engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media.
- Create, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build relationships with partners, customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- Setting KPI’s for our strategy and monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms. Also, research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Encourage collaboration across teams, markets and departments on social media strategy.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Location: Remote - Anywhere
Skills required for this job:
- Social Media
- Community manager
- Digital marketing
- Social Media