Clario Appraisal Network is a premier national appraisal firm, serving the nation’s top lenders and financial institutions. As a Field Staff Appraiser, you will be focused on providing excellent service and quality appraisals. You can expect to work with a collaborative team of appraisers to share ideas and help solve challenging situations. There will also be operational support to help move your jobs through the pipeline efficiently.
Clario firmly believes in advancing the appraisal industry, using cutting-edge technology, and exploring innovative ideas to address industry challenges. You will have the opportunity to participate in innovative appraisal solution pilots and share your voice.
- *What you will work on**
- Complete residential real estate appraisals that are compliant with Federal and State laws, as well as being done in accordance with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Provide industry-leading customer service while... ensuring the highest level of appraisal quality
- Represent Claro with the highest level of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality
- Collaborates effectively with internal customers to ensure seamless customer service
- *Who we are looking for**
- State licensed real estate appraiser. License level of Certified is preferred, but may not be required
- Strong technical skills with the tools used for appraising, including proficiency with Mobile and digital technology
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, take initiative, work under time pressures, work with minimal supervision, and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Perform work both indoors and outdoors. This may include being exposed to inclement weather during appraisal inspections
- Strong customer service orientation yet can handle challenges related to process issues or value decisions
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills. Maintains a professional demeanor at all times and professional appearance when dealing with the public(homeowners, real estate agents, clients)
- Full-time employees are eligible to participate in our benefit programs including health, retirement, and well-being
- Supervisor-Trainee Program
Clario is a rapidly growing, privately-held company based in Reno, Nevada. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable valuation tools. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clario the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
Clario is an equal opportunity employer
Location: Remote - Anywhere
Skills required for this job: