Outbrain is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial Global Compensation and Benefits Director to join our People & Culture team. You will apply your knowledge to a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech environment and will lead Outbrain in enhancing our total rewards offerings, processes and policies across compensation, benefits, and equity. We are looking for an ambitious go-getter who will strive to add value to the global People & Culture team.
This is a brand-new role reporting to the Head of People Operations in London, you will work with our team of resourceful, bright, and proactive Outbrainers and will have the opportunity to instantly make an impact.
- Build, design, and execute Outbrain's total reward strategy ensuring our Compensation, Benefits and Equity offerings are aligned with our philosophy and global roadmap.
- Develop and evolve job architecture integration
- Work closely with the people team to drive best practice, upskilling and opportunities... to improve across the employee lifecycle including recruitment, mobility, annual C&B activities and Organization Development
- Use data to deliver and develop key metrics, reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with - Managed Information Services team on system integration and management as well as Finance, FP&A, and Legal in managing C&B budgets, equity management, financial reporting, and compliance
- Provide advice and expertise on executive compensation practices
- 10+ years of experience working with global compensation (Israel, Europe, US), businesses and teams
- M&A experience / experience working in a US-listed public company is a must
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a story with insights and trends
- Experience using variety of benchmarking tools and external resources
- Strong ability to plan proactively and react quickly
- Excellent project management with experience juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator and presenter
- A "roll up your sleeves" mentality with the ability to pivot easily between strategic and tactical
- International environment: work with world-class Outbrain employees based in Israel, Europe and the US on a daily basis
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Flexible working hours - we want our employees to have a healthy work-life balance. Right now we are working from home full-time and will be moving to a hybrid model in the future
- Free Gym membership