ENTITY Academy (www.EntityAcademy.com) is looking for a Director of Education to join us in our mission to close the skills, confidence, and wage gaps that disproportionately impact women. We are motivated by the fundamental belief that women have infinite potential, and that background or opportunity gaps should not be barriers to future success.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years minimum experience in online education
- Experience with Tech education is a plus (i.e. data science, software development, cybersecurity)
- Passion for ENTITY's mission to close the skills, confidence, and wage gaps that disproportionately impact women
Negotiable and commensurate with experience, plus stock options available
- Provide leadership over student “wraparound services” team, partners, and vendors;
- Develop and implement policy, procedures, protocol, and process for Student Success & Retention, this includes... overseeing ENTITY wraparound services: student coaching/advising, technical mentorship, speakers series/soft skills workshops, career services, student development and satisfaction, as well as use of SpeakPulse mock interview technology;
- Serve as the primary representative to coordinate, implement, and assess initiatives as it relates to equity, retention, satisfaction, and graduation. This includes developing a NPS program across curriculum verticals;
- Ability to memorialize new processes and team directives in an articulate and concise manner (both by written word and in speech);
- Utilize existing ENTITY data sets as well as create new ones to provide an ongoing assessment and optimization of the student journey; serve as a partner to think critically about ENTITY’s student intake process and how to personalize the student experience at scale;
- Develop a rewards/badges program of student milestones and metrics to reward positive behavior that lends itself to women advancing in our educational programs but also the workplace after our programs. This program will be a work-in-process to rethink how educational institutions view retention – ENTITY will develop a robust, proprietary program that views the student as a “partner” of the institution where we both have skin in the game;
- Develop processes and policies around student withdrawal, absences (going “MIA”), retaking classes, re-enrollments, and other items as it relates to student attendance, success, and engagement;
- Collaborate with ENTITY coaches, curriculum advisors, and other student success team members to accomplish strategic retention and graduation goals across verticals;
- Develop training manuals for ENTITY coaches, curriculum advisors, and other student success team members to ensure seamless student experience;
- Exhibit demonstrated knowledge and skills in data analysis and evidence-based decision making. This can include the analysis of educational and work history as it relates to student success in each vertical, student engagement as it relates to employability, and more;
- Evaluate and infuse appropriate technologies and practices for improved communication and tracking of students;
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, planning, and leadership skills; adaptability and being comfortable with change is a must in this rapidly growing environment;
- Maintain accessibility to students via email, phone, or one-on-one meetings; developing a seamless scheduling process to keep students accountable;
- Coordinate with ENTITY curriculum partners and ensure policies and protocol are properly implemented as they are refined and improved; and
- Perform other administrative or service duties in support of the Student Success and Retention team at ENTITY Academy.
ENTITY is a premier EdTech brand offering personalized education for women looking to upskill, switch careers, or transition from college to the workforce. If you are ready to join a team of high-performing, hardworking individuals looking to reshape the education landscape, we’d love to hear from you!
ENTITY (www.entitymag.com) first launched in 2016 as a fast-growing women’s media meets education platform. This served as a home for thoughtful dialogue between a new generation of leaders, doers, and tastemakers. Each summer since inception, ENTITY has hosted women from across the country for a digital marketing (aka Writer’s Collective) training program that includes high-touch mentorship. The curriculum is curated to fill the skills gap between college and career in a way that has never been done before. ENTITY’s employment rate for women that have attended the Writer’s Collective is 94% with an average salary of $54k.
Through the years, ENTITY developed and tested a four-pillar formula to address the future of education and work. This includes: A) hard skills, B) soft skills, C) mentorship, D) career success services. The summer programs paved the way for ENTITY to become a full-fledged EdTech company (www.entityacademy.com), focusing on honing skills relevant to today’s workplace, career placement, and advancement for women of all ages and backgrounds. ENTITY Academy includes year-round online programming in high demand careers with high earning potential such as Data Science, Software Development, Tech Sales, FinTech, Digital Marketing, and UX Design.
We build NextGen leaders. We are #WomenThatDo.
MORE ABOUT ENTITY
This is an opportunity to be an integral part of a rapidly-growing education technology company focused on training, mentoring, and placing women of all ages and backgrounds in long-lasting careers.
Come change the world with us!
Follow the links below to hear directly from our students/mentors!