Q-Centrix is looking for a Director of Product Development Operations to build our Product Development Operations team. As our product portfolio has grown, we are looking to scale and modernize our organization by adding this role. The Product Operations team’s mission is to deliver our digital products to our growing user base effectively and efficiently while measuring user behavior and engagement to improve features and drive growth.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, the Director of Product Development Operations will work across the entirety of the product development team coordinating releases, measuring product engagement and effectiveness, and connecting the product development team to our broader organization at Q-Centrix.
The ideal candidate will embrace challenging work and be capable of building a new practice within our Product team at Q-Centrix.
As the Director of Product Development Operations, you will…
- Be an exceptional listener and communicator
- ... Establish our Product Operations practice
- Partner with Product Managers/Product Owners and Product Marketing on launch activities
- Own pilot/testing plans
- Devise release strategies
- Draft communication for the Product Marketing team to edit – internal, stakeholders, external
- Draft training/onboarding materials
- Help define success measures for user adoption, training, etc.
- Create a framework to monitor product usage and how we measure success
- Collect ongoing user feedback (internal & external)
- Cultivate a deep understanding of user engagement to fuel product improvement
- Research and implement market-standard usage metrics
- Consume results to feed innovation and product improvement
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Product Marketing to refine launch plans and ensure users and prospects have a rich understanding of our digital capabilities
You’re our ideal team member if these traits apply to you…
- Have experience with clinical quality data like regulatory measures, acute care registries, eCQM etc
- Are the proud owner of a Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business administration, economics, management information systems, computer science or marketing
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions, but also enjoy solving problems independently
- Get jazzed up about product management disciplines and philosophies
- Love talking about technology and business process improvement
- Have at least 7 years’ experience, ideally in product development, engineering or operations
- Might as well be a juggler—you can confidently manage multiple projects at once
Brownie points if you’re experienced with…
- SDLC, CRM or SAP
- Have additional healthcare industry experience
- Can compete in a dance-off or cook-off with the best of themWho are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team