Kelaca is looking for a Software Engineer for a client partner located in Cary/Remote.
- The incumbent will contribute to product development.
o Product development stack includes Java, Boomi Connector SDK, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, React.js, Boomi Flow, AWS services including Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, S3, IAM, others.
- The incumbent will contribute to weekly project management and engineering calls;
- Project management is loosely Agile. The incumbent is expected to communicate status, progress, and blockers clearly, effectively and regularly via verbal stand ups and the Agile board.
- Ability to produce high quality Java code; possess substantial knowledge of web communication protocols and API design, development, and consumption; ability to efficiently learn and become productive with new languages and platforms.
- Strong knowledge of current development IDEs, especially IntelliJ and VS Code
- Experience with code branching, forking... merging concepts, esp. as applies to github
- Robust understanding of concepts of data flow, data structure, web communication protocols
- Strong working knowledge of Java, React.js and asynchronous design patterns
- Nice to have:
o AWS platform services
o Dell Boomi
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive; the ability to work independently and effectively in a deadline driven environment;
- Strong self-manager, great time management skills, deep dedication to deliverable dates and quality of work product;
- Ability to independently solve problems;
- Excited about green-field development;
- Ability to work remotely within a team structure;
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work: Full time Monday-Friday covering core hours 10a-4p Eastern with earlier or later flexibility as needed.
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factors