Sensata seeks a Real Estate to perform day-to-day upkeep and maintenance of Sensata’s global property database and associated corporate real estate files.
- Provide support to Environmental Coordinator regarding all main safety and environmental activities
- Key participant in safety trainings as well as other related trainings
- Key Participant in compliance checks with the regular safety working environment
- Organize the company education of fire safety practices
- Organize the annual medical checks of the employees
- Coordinate and prepare for external audits related to safety and environment
- Key participant in risk evaluation when implementing new production lines
- Actively perform improvement action plans regarding overall safety, line production safety and office safety
- Collaborate with suppliers regarding services related to waste disposal companies, labor medicine service, etc.
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree and 2-4 years... of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Cataloging and uploading new documents to the property database.
- Following-up as necessary with external (brokers, outside counsel) and internal partners to obtain missing documentation and ensure the completeness of Sensata’s global corporate real estate record
- Coordinating centralization of ongoing lease communications received from property owners/managers.
- Tracking critical lease dates and issuing reminders.
- Following-up as needed with finance, accounting, accounts payable/receivable to validate and/or update current real estate-related costs.
- Periodically updating other data in the existing property database including but not limited to: internal and external contacts, location headcounts, changes to lease financials (rent, CAM, maintenance, taxes, utilities), space utilization information, etc.
- Compiling and issuing periodic metrics and analytics reports as directed by Global Manager of Corporate Real Estate.
- Provide project-specific administrative support to the Global Manager of Corporate Real Estate as required.
- Work with Global Manager of Corporate Real Estate to continuously improve the quality and availability of real estate data, and make upgrades to the existing real estate database as needed.
- With guidance from the Global Manager of Corporate Real Estate, undertake the systematic abstraction of key terms in new and existing leases and help to consistently ingest this data into the global property database.
- Support possible future transition to a more robust facilities/space/asset management system (eg, CAFM, IWMS, BIM, CMMS, etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Paralegal Certification is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of real estate-related work experience preferred
- Experience with real estate management practices and terminology including contracts
- Strong computational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of database management programs and comfortable learning new technology
- Team-oriented self-starter who can work independently and balance multiple priorities, but understands when there is need to get clarification or additional direction.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work in pressure situations to achieve deadlines.
may require occasional travel
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus (https://www.sensata.com/about#future)
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact email@example.com
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
- View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf)
We are dedicated to ensuring our employees feel a sense of belonging (https://www.sensata.com/diversity) and respect every day. We believe that every individual has unique insights that others can learn from. Working at Sensata means you can bring your whole self to the table. Our goal is to achieve fair representation of women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, and all types of diversity among all levels in our organization