Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique... ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
Contentsquare’s Data Science team is a team of 8 people whose goal is to automate UX analysis by switching Contentsquare’s product from descriptive analytics to automatic diagnostic and predictive solutions.
Team members have the opportunity to :
- Work on top of a unique dataset of user interactions collected from the most visited websites & apps worldwide (several billions of events per day).
- Contribute to build a unique & smart product for our customers by solving complex technical problems using various Data Science algorithms.
- Bring projects from initial exploration to production by working within cross-functional teams involving Product Managers, Data engineers, Researchers, Front-end Engineers, Data analysts
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Design, implement & evaluate new techniques and models to solve our unique set of problems
- Lead large scale data science projects
- Work closely with core development teams to deploy models and technical solutions seamlessly into our production system
- Build new tools to improve our data science pipeline from exploration to production
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
- Excellent programming skills in at least one of the following: Python, Scala, C/C++, Java, Go
- Ability to quickly translate ideas into prototype
- Have already developed and deployed ML algorithms at large scale
- Excellent background in Math and Statistics
- Experience with large-scale distributed programming paradigms (Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow...)
- Experience in analyzing large data sets
- You have some interest in functional programming
- Track of record in ML (publications, conferences, blog articles, open source contributions...)
- Experience adapting models to best use modern parallel environments (distributed systems, multicore SMP, GPU ...)
- Prior experience on building tools, protocols and guideline to externalize data labeling
\u2705 Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
\u2705 We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
\u2705 You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
\u2705 We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
Location: Remote - Anywhere
Skills required for this job:
See something wrong with this listing?Contact support