NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Learn And Grow
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Do What You Say Win Together
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our... leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
We are looking for someone to join the Community team and help grow existing programs and help us build out new ones! Ideally this person has experience building and connecting with the community, is passionate about gaming/content creation/game development/tech/having fun and is excited to be creative and reach new audiences. It is important for this person to be able to advocate on behalf of our community and to create authentic ways for us all to connect with each other.
This role will work closely with NZXT EMEA and APAC teams as well as various teams across the company to help engage all of NZXT in our community efforts. We encourage people to apply for this role even if you don’t check every box!
NZXT is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company for everyone.
● Manage established community programs
● Grow and develop new programs as the community needs evolve
● Mentor and support the existing community team
● Manage community events and activations throughout the year
● Develop and lead experiments that help grow our community audiences
● Work with the data team to measure community programs and determine how to evaluate success
● Optimize process, tools, and schedules
● Ability to develop strategies as well as roll up your sleeves and get into the tactical weeds
● Build relationships with customers and super-fans
● 5+ years of experience in Community Management
● Experience managing brand communities
● Experience building programs from scratch
● Experience mentoring up-and-coming community rockstars
● Experience using and presenting data-driven success stories
● Ability to identify, track, and report on relevant community KPIs
● Understanding of the gaming audience and how they interact with each other and their favorite brands
● A respect for the PC video game industry
● Knowledge of platforms like Discord, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Reddit