Urgently Hiring Remote Senior Software Engineer Nodejs/AWS Position
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alvin Truong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in Irvine, we are a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the development of software in required programming languages across various aspects of the system architecture, providing efficient and well written solutions.
If you are a Senior Software Developer with a strong background with Node.JS and AWS, then please read on.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401k Plan
- Paid Gym Membership!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Full... Benefits(Health/Vision/Dental)
- 100% Full REMOTE
- Ability to author provable, efficient, maintainable code
- Ability to analyze code for runtime and space complexity
- Understands memory management models, garbage collection, and the tradeoffs that come with native and managed code
- Ability to apply design patterns, both at the code level as well as at the system design level
- Ability to anticipate system faults, code defensively, and capture debug & telemetry data that can be used for analysis and debugging purposes
- Takes pride in building bullet proof distributed systems, but accepts faults as inevitable, and ensures proper runbooks exist to mitigate operational downtime
- Ability to participate in both an adaptive agile environment or a more predictive environment as needed and the planning and life cycle activities that come with each
- Ability to participate in others code reviews or have their code reviewed for constructive feedback
- Is a willing contributor in hunting and eliminating technical debt within legacy systems
- Is a team player, and understands the need to build trust within a team as being crucial to success
- Is a willing mentor and mentee
- Is naturally curious and a willing learner. Learns on their own or within a more formal training environment as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering discipline
- 5+ years of web application development experience with Node.JS
- Thorough understanding of distributed systems and how to make them reliable, scalable and maintainable
- Thorough understanding SQL vs NoSQL datastores
- AWS Cloud experience
- Some experience with Docker and the pros and cons of containerization
- MS SQL Server
- High level understanding of Machine Learning models
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button