● Experience with managing a distributed global team of DevOps Engineers ensuring they have the support and resources they need to be successful
● Strong communications skills and a proactive approach to engaging with key stakeholders in the Research and Development team to align on deliverables, priorities, and timelines
● Expertise in resource management and prioritization including managing team performance to ensure that executive leadership has visibility to wins and opportunities to drive efficiencies
● Motivation to drive ongoing evolution of processes and adoption of IaaC, GitOps and aligned practices in support of SentinelOne’s ongoing drive to improve operational velocity and efficiency
● Ability to act as coach, mentor, and advocate: driving recruitment, skill development, and enabling each team member to grow in their contributions, role, and career
● 4+ years of technology leadership experience in a fast moving and innovative organization.
● Experience building a... cohesive team driving performance and ownership by the individual contributors and effective collaboration with stakeholders
● Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field or 10 years’ experience in Information Technology and Operations
● Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities, resources, and delivery
● A track record of developing staff members through interactive training and professional development
● Proven ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
● Strong project management, presentation and communication skills