Military spouses and Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Pay Rate: $48.00/hour
Hours: 20-30 hours/week
Schedule: Flexible schedule - room to grow!
Start Date: ASAP
Instant Teams is looking for a Web Developer to join a growing remote team. This opportunity is 100% remote, work from home. This position will work closely with business development, marketing, and product stakeholders to build new web experiences. You will actively participate in code reviews and other QA methods to ensure timely deployment of quality code. Maintaining the active codebase to keep it current, efficient, and secure is your jam. You believe in constantly improving the quality and performance of your code, and strive to produce your very best at all times. Must be comfortable working and communicating with non-technical teams.
A day in the life:
- Our Stack: Ruby/Ruby on Rails for our server-side application PostgreSQL for our persistent data-storage needs, and Redis as an in-memory... data-store
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on coding expertise with Ruby (inc. Rails) and React in a professional dev team environment (or similar languages/frameworks).
- Proficient working with SQL databases (i.e. Postgres/PostgreSQL) and APIs.
- Deep familiarity with Git and deploying code in multi-contributor environments.
- Specialized experience in complementary skills: small-team DevOps, web UX or UI, SQL optimization/admin, etc.
- Familiarity with CCPA and/or GDPR data compliance laws
- Familiarity with US DoD data compliance (DFARS/NIST SP 800-171)
Due to specific position requirements, we cannot hire from the following locations: