Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. While initially bootstrapped and profitable within two years, Refersion was acquired by Assembly in 2020 (backed by Providence Strategic Growth) and is making a significant investment in growing our collaborative, nimble, and curious team as well as our core technology.
- *Note**: Due to COVID-19, the entire Refersion team is presently working from home.
Reporting to the Director of UX, you’ll collaborate with Product Management and Development to... identify and solve customer problems. You’ll define the experience for new features, improve existing flows, and define new interface components. Our ideal candidate has iteratively designed and shipped responsive software and knows when to sweat the details.
- *Location**: While relocation is not available for this position, we will consider remote candidates who are able to travel (<10%).
- Merge business requirements and end user needs with input from cross-functional teams to create wireframes and functional prototypes for development.
- Facilitate product visions from research and concept designs to wireframing and prototyping.
- Deliver user journeys, user stories, wireframes, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Take a user-centered design approach, working with product management to understand product usage for design, feature iteration, and improvement.
- Collaborate with other team members, including the CEO, COO, and client stakeholders.
******Please include link in your resume of portfolio********
- 5+ years experience iteratively designing and shipping software.
- An impressive portfolio that showcases your UX and visual design skills.
- Experience conducting interviews, listening to customers and assessing data to create great UX.
- Fluent with interface design and prototyping software.
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals: composition, typography, grid systems, etc.
- Deep understanding of how to apply the methodologies of design and research to solve key business problems.
- Ability to switch gears and know when to innovate and when not to reinvent the wheel by using proven interactions.
- Bonus points: Experience with HTML/CSS/JS
We're a small, collaborative team operating with complete autonomy. This means that you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on. Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate looking to have direct impact and responsibility in their work.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Accommodating between virtual and in-person work
- Flexible work hours
- Coworking office space conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and Miami, complete with a stocked kitchen
- Virtual social events and sense of community (even online)
- Subsidized CitiBike and fitness memberships
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
Location: Remote - Anywhere
Skills required for this job: