Zinda Law Group is a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm. We handle complex cases and maintain a small docket, enabling us to best serve our clients. At Zinda Law Group, we do things differently. We are innovative, use cutting edge technology, and have a start-up mentality. Our firm is a member of the Inc. 5000 and was named one of the top Firms in the Austin area for 2020 by Austin Monthly Magazine.
We are currently looking for a Senior Case Manager to join our growing team - this is a permanent full-time, remote position. Our principal office is in Austin, Texas, with offices in Denver, Dallas, El Paso, and across the Southwest. As a Senior Case Manager, you will play a critical role in helping our clients navigate complex legal matters and resolve their cases while overseeing our firm's pre-litigation department.
By joining our firm, you will have the following opportunities at your disposal:
- Valuable, Rewarding Work: Every day, you will be helping people. Our... clients come to us after they have been through one of the worst days of their lives, and the work you do here will help them get the justice they deserve and get their lives back on track.
- Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. Only at Zinda can a part-time admin assistant become the firm’s Chief of Staff in only five years! We will actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional.
- Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals in your field from day one. Our own in-house certifications and trainings will help you succeed no matter your level of experience.
- Remarkable Colleagues: When you join our team, you join a group of diverse individuals who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do every single day.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
- Only the Best;
- Failure is Not an Option;
- We All Take Out the Trash;
- Run the Firm Like a Business.
As a Senior Case Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Attorneys and Paralegals with managing cases from intake and opening through settlement and closing;
- Oversight of pre-litigation department, including ensuring team's adherence to processes and procedures and accuracy of work product;
- Promoting high quality client service and client communication throughout the department;
- Monitoring medical treatments and liens for clients;
- Reviewing and analyzing medical records, demand packages, and reports;
- Training new Paralegals and Legal Assistants on pre-litigation duties.
We are looking for a Senior Case Manager with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree;
- 2+ years of experience handling all aspects of personal injury pre-litigation;
- Previous management and supervisory experience preferred;
- Strong client communication skills;
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience;
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- IRA Plan with company contribution match;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Paid Parental leave;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring by our outstanding team;
- Opportunities to advance.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through the following link:
[...] Law Group is still fully operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. We have full remote-work capabilities and technology that allows our team to continue assisting our clients. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law