Senior Property Accountant - CommercialAre you working long-hours? Looking for more time with your family and friends? Than this is your work-home! As a Senior Property Accountant for our client you won't work over 40-hours a week even during close! Once you're trained you can also work from home two days per week. You'll oversee one of their most important portfolios. This is a company that is continuing to grow and has promoted two people on the team recently. If you're a manager and have realized you just want to be a sole contributor we'd love to talk to you. You can immediately be a leader in this group!
What You'll Do
- Communicate with property managers, regarding all aspects of property accounting areas, including property budget preparation, tenant payments, lease review and CAM analysis
- Process A/P and weekly check run for check signers, including all backup documentation and filing
- Book journal entries and perform GL Account reconciliations
- Review and understand... tenant lease agreements
- Prepare deposits of cash and checks and make bank deposits
- Complete Bank Reconciliations to be reviewed by the Controller
- Responsible for completing tasks associated with the preparation of annual audits and tax filings
- Perform cash management functions
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by the Controller
Who You Are
- Senior Level Property Accountant or strong Staff level Property Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- MRI software experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience (2+ years)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and mentor younger accountants
Why work here?
- WORK LIFE BALANCE! You will not work more than 40 hours per week - even during close! Work from home 2-days per week
- Getting to the next level! Two Accountants in this group have been promoted in the last 6 months, team has doubled in size
- Culture! Family oriented. Sophistication of an established group but has the smaller company feel.
What To Do NowIf you're interested in the role and feel as though you meet the qualifications we'd love to hear from you! Please send your resume to Kailin Britton at