Awesome REMOTE DevOps Role!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a dynamic and leading SaaS platform in the financial and supply chain world. We have been recognized as a global leader in our risk management applications. We are headquartered in beautiful San Diego, CA
Why join us?
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We have amazing benefits and tons of room for professional growth.
- Comprehensive benefit package!
- Work Remote!
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance!
- Room for professional growth!
- Gorgeous facility!
- Friendly team!
- You’ll love the work environment – You’ll spend your days in a clean, air-conditioned space with big windows that provide lots of natural light.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Architect infrastructure in Azure, AWS, and... On-premise with an emphasis in Azure.
- Own and drive projects development to delivery.
- Manage and be responsible for Azure, AWS, DataCenter, Windows and Linux systems up time and performance.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Ansible, JFrog Artifactory, Azure DevOps
- Work closely with software engineers and tech leadership to drive projects.
- Build and run production environments in Azure using Infrastructure as code methods.
- Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation/ARM.
- Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and PaaS environments.
- Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs.
- Develop a process to make DevOps a part of the engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle.
- System monitoring & analytics.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert in system build configuration automation.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux.
- 5+ years of experience building and maintaining a SaaS platform
- 4+ years working experience with Azure in a Production environment
- 2+ years of experience using Terraform
- Experience with docker and docker orchestration
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field
- Must be passionate about automation.
- Experience with project management and tracking.
- Professional experience in software engineering. Need to know software data structures and design patterns.
- Mastered scripting skills in one of Ruby/Bash/Python/PowerShell.
- Build and release automation tools Jenkins, GIT, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps.
- Production system integration, log collection and analysis, build and performance monitoring/tuning.
- Design and implement availability, security and performance monitoring.
- Experience with the following Azure Services APIM, Service Fabric, API Gateway, KeyVault, Azure Firewall, Azure networking, Azure AD.
So if you're a DevOps Engineer ready for an awesome opportunity send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button