Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent that yields permanent placements, staff augmentation services, resource management and recruiter on demand and consulting services.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you deliver at high velocity, with high attention to detail, and are expected to be able to lead work streams. You are savvy of best practices, and are a solid presenter. A big part of your role is to be the primary subject matter expert on a project as it relates to user experience and product design, and ramping up quickly to own the brain space of a product’s vertical. You are self-motivated, and a good time-manager, allowing you to have a high capacity (and appetite) for complex work. You have a strong overlap in knowledge and understanding of your peers in product management and engineering.
You can bridge the needs of the business with the needs of the user, and partner with engineering to bring immediately implementable solutions to the marketplace. Your knowledge... of established tools is deep in your muscle memory, and you keep your eye out for emerging tools.
You have been practicing design for 5-10+ years. You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and know how to build and persuasively deliver rationale. We’re seeking an expert in B2B / B2C SaaS product design with data visualization experience to help define and execute product UX, define the prioritization of what we build, and ultimately shape the outcomes and impact of Bombora’s products.
- Define UX Patterns / UI Components and aid in the creation of Design Systems
- Refine existing product experiences and execute against multiple product roadmaps and priorities
- Aid in the prototyping and design of new products, data visualizations, and product experiences
- Help inform product with UX insights, analytics, and engage in qualitative research methodologies
- Own the empathy of the user in various product streams
- Regularly interact across our entire executive team and across all functions of the business
- Get exposure and have impact across all parts of our business
- 5 years' experience minimum
- Designed complex enterprise solutions, data visualizations, and SaaS products in the B2B and B2C space
- Experience in building UI Component libraries and Design Systems from the ground up
- Worked in an agile environment where needs and priorities can shift as the market evolves
- Presented to internal and external stakeholders product prototypes, design assets, research, and product hypothesis with qualitative and quantitative data
- Led and participated qualitative research workshops, product alignment workshops, and UX / design workshops
- Built strong relationships inside of the organizations you have worked- up, down, and across
What you need to know:
- This is a full-time remote opportunity with the world's largest publisher data co-op.
- We would love to see your portfolio!
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays
- Education / Tuition Assistance
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)