ABOUT THE COMPANY
Lloyd Jones, LLC is a real estate investment and development firm with 40 years in the industry under the continuous direction of Chairman/CEO, Christopher Finlay. Based in Miami, the firm has divisions in multifamily investment, development, management, and senior living. Its investment partners include private and institutional investors and family offices around the world. To learn more about Lloyd Jones, visit www.lloydjonesllc.com.
The Regional Manager is responsible to lead high-performing operational teams by creating strategic and tactical decisions for the properties in the portfolio. Aim to maximizing operating performance and established financial goals. This role partners to ensure all properties comply with the organizations policies and procedures as well as laws and regulations which govern the multi-family operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors financial and business dealings of their communities (typically 5-7... properties in the geographic zone.
- Routinely monitors community’s adherence to budget and addresses area of variance ensuring financial goals are met.
- Support their Business Managers in the creation of monthly and annual budgets, and occupancy goals.
- Develop marketing programs for each property with the assistance of the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Manage vendor relations and approve contracts for services.
- Meet accounting deadlines and provide timely and accurate financial statements.
- Routinely visits community buildings, grounds, and vacated apartments to identify areas of opportunities or maintenance required and ensure maintain high quality appearance and product.
- Creates, along with the Business Managers, a long-term capital asset plan.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages 5-7 to managers who may supervise a total of 8-25 employees per property.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these properties.
- Promotes positive working relationships with and between their teams to foster collaboration to accomplish business goals and share best practices.
- Manages performance issues timely and effectively.
- Oversees all personnel matters for community staff including interviewing leadership roles, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; seeking as needed and required, counsel and final approval from the corporate Human Resources Department and the EVP of Operations.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years in multifamily leadership role
- Institutional investor or third-party management experience required
- Previous experience in managing multiple properties preferred.
- College degree required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CAM (preferred)
- ARM (preferred)
- CAPS (preferred)
- CPM (preferred)
- Manager’s License (SC)
- Valid driver’s license and insurance are required with reliable transportation required to operate a licensed motor vehicle to perform the job duties.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of federal and state Equal Housing Opportunity laws required.
- Yardi/RentCafe experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge with MS Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong financial aptitude and analytical skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills; exceptional presentation skills to management, stakeholders, and on-site teams.
- Ability to train and inspire others to maximize the operational standards.
- Ability to travel throughout the territory routinely and as needed, including night and weekend travel.
Lloyd Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace