At SVBranches, our philosophy is simple: We are here to assist our clients and partners by providing high quality solutions in scheduling; meeting and conference event planning; and executive assistance all in a virtual environment. We believe that a virtual executive assistant is every leader’s best asset.
SVBranches was created out of necessity. It is a given that the role of an executive is multi-dimensional, and their time is valuable.
SVBranches understands this and provides a vast product offering.
If you take pride in everything you do and work hard to anticipate and proactively provide solutions with a proven track record of fulfilling a variety of administrative and technical duties including being, we are interested in talking with you. Come join a fast-growing Virtual Executive Assistant team at SVBranches.
We are looking for someone who is self-starter, highly motivated, can handle multiple clients and a proactive professional. Let’s grow together!
Job Description... Virtual Executive Assistant (VEA)
Job Summary: The Virtual Executive Assistant (VEA) will be responsible for managing the administrative duties and responsibilities in a virtual setting. The VEA must have the ability to multitask, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support is essential in this position.
In addition, the VEA will be responsible for a full range of high-level, confidential executive support to top level executives. Responsibilities include maintaining the clients daily and long-term calendar of internal and external meetings and engagements; coordinating daily briefings to ensure the client is prepared for meetings and booking national and international travel and accommodations. The VEA may work closely and collaboratively with other senior team members and ensure that the client’s time is used optimally. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a creative problem-solver, organized and detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and proactive.
Job Status: Part-time and Full-time
Compensation: Based on experience
Areas of Responsibility Includes:
● Manage executive’s extremely active calendar, which includes a high volume of mission-critical internal and external meetings and engagements. S/he thinks ahead to consider the overall strategy for Principal time and prioritize accordingly.
● Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, including national and international travel, ensuring ease and efficiency of movement, as needed.
● Other support duties as assigned, including typing, tracking and updating conference registrations, professional certifications, social media management, memberships, and subscriptions; ordering passports/visas; submitting travel expense reports; reviewing mail and forwarding to others for response; and ordering food for internal meetings. Complete special projects as assigned.
Office Logistics / Support:
● Read, process, and route incoming email (if needed).
● Manage and coordinate meeting set-ups for participants.
● Take meeting notes as needed.
● Manage client/partner database.
● Provide basic finance support (reimbursements, etc.).
● Provide other office admin support as needed.
● Provide support with venue confirmation, set-up, and breakdown.
● Prepare meeting packets and other materials.
● Provide support for internal and external retreats.
Required Job Qualifications:
● Bachelor’s or requisite experience for position.
● Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills to build and maintain quality relationships.
● Commitment to quality work product, exceptional customer service, and work within tight deadlines.
● Well-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task– high detail orientation with the ability to see big-picture.
● Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
● Ability to proactively anticipate problems and identify alternative solutions.
● Self-motivated and self-managed, but also enjoys being part of a team.
● Commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
● Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive suite and virtual meeting platforms.
Email a cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references to “Hiring Manager” at email@example.com